Islamic Army in Khorasan Operations (April 27 2010)
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
All Praise and thanks are due to Allah, the Lord of all that exists and may peace and prayers be upon the Messenger of Allah, his family, companions in entirety.
* 15 terrorists dead, 50 wounded in Mujahideen’s face-to-face and martyr attacks in Kandahar. A group of three martyr attackers of Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, in a two-hour long attack on the Humayun Supreme center, a largest contract company safeguarding, exporting and supplying logistics for the U.S-NATO invaders in Kandahar province, situated at a distance about one and a half kilometer away from Kandahar airbase, killed about 15 special guards of the company as well as wounding some 50 more on early Tuesday night (April 27).
According to the details, the group of three brave martyrdom-seeking Mujahideen armed with heavy and small arms and explosive vests along with hand grenades, got into the center and started fighting the special guards using heavy and small arms followed by a martyr bomb attack which was carried out by Idrees, a heroic Mujahid, while the other two of the group of three made a safe return following this heroic operation.
The report adds 12 oil tankers have been burned down during the operation in addition to the stated fatalities and casualties. The deadly incident comes as General Stanley McChrystal has repeatedly declared operation Omaid (hope) against Kandahar province for the past few days, for which Mujahideen have not only proved to be prepared but are also able to defend and make the U.S-NATO cowardly evils face a shameful defeat. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* 12 U.S and British invaders military tanks destroyed in Helmand. Two of the British invaders military tanks were destroyed in separate bombings in Sangin district of Helmand province, one of which was hit yesterday night (April 26), while the latter was struck on Tuesday noon (today).
In the morning hours of April 27, a U.S invaders tank got hit and eliminated by a mine blast in the province’s Washir district. Also Tuesday, one of the U.S-led invaders coalitions’ tanks was destroyed in the bombing in Musa Kala district of the province, where as a tank of the coalitions’ got struck and destroyed yesterday evening elsewhere in this district. The number of the U.S invaders tanks struck and eliminated by bombings in Helmand’s different provinces has hit 12 over the past 24 hours. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* Frenzy fighting ongoing near Kandahar airfield, so far 25 puppet terrorists killed. There is a recent report from Kandahar province that Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate attacked the base of special security guards of U.S-NATO’s invaders logistical supplies near Kandahar airfield, carrying out a missive detonation followed by heavy and small arms attacks on the enemy in the night hours of Tuesday (now), in which as many as 25 puppet special security terrorists have been killed so far.
Deadly clashes break out in Marjah district American invading terrorists have sustained deadly losses and severe damages in the clashes with the Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate in different parts of Marjah district of Helmand province through much of Tuesday (April 27). Local Mujahideen said it is, so far, unclear how many American evils have been killed or injured in the fighting. The use of heavy arms by the U.S cowards have caused civilian casualties and damages, said local residents. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* U.S invaders combat patrol attacked in Parwan. At least 3 American invading terrorists killed and one was badly hurt yesterday (April 26) as their tank was hit by rockets after a U.S invaders patrol convoy of tanks came under an ambush attack by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate in Koi Safi district of Parwan province. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* Mujahideen kill 6 puppet police terrorists in Zabul. Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate, in an attack on a patrol local police yesterday night (April 26), killed some 6 terrorists as their vehicle got hit by Mujahideen’s RPG’s in Shinki district of Zabul province. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* Enemy take deadly losses in Zabul blasts. A landmine blast hit a vehicle of puppet police force in the provincial capital of Zabul province, destroying the enemy’s vehicle and killing some top-level police officers, on Tuesday morning, Apr, 27, 2010.
Likewise, at least 4 puppet police terrorists along with an officer got killed elsewhere in this city as their vehicle was hit by a roadside mine explosion in the morning hours of the day. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* Puppet Provincial Governor’s vehicle struck by blast in Zabul. At least 6 security guards escorting the puppet provincial Governor were killed as their vehicle was hit by a remote-controlled-bomb blast in Zabul’s Shajowi district on Tuesday afternoon. Separately, as many as 13 puppet police terrorists were killed elsewhere in this district as two of the police vehicles were blown apart by remote-controlled bomb blasts.
According to the report from this province, the incident took place as the Governor along with his security guards were on their way to a place where a meeting of government officials was to be held regarding the Mujahideen’s growing attacks and their newly-launched operations against the U.S-NATO invaders and puppet Afghan police and army in this province, in which the Governor and the government officials were to participate in order to bolster the lost moral of the enemy based in this province. The report adds the Governor, to avoid more possible incidents, put off joining the meeting and got back to the provincial capital. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* American invaders tank torn apart by mine blast in Helmand. A roadside mine blast in Helmand’s Nad Ali district hit and destroyed one of the U.S invaders tanks traveling in convoy heading for Marjah district from the Shorab airfield, killing all the American terrorists on board. The dead have been airlifted by the U.S helicopter from the site of blast, while the struck tanks has been left behind in the area. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* Blast in Ghazni kills 6 Polish invading terrorist. Some 6 Polish invading terrorists were killed in landmine mine containing about 50 kg explosives in the Khugianu district of Ghazni province, as it set off under one of polish tanks on Tuesday morning (April 27). Local Mujahideen say, the tank was fully destroyed in the Mujahideen homemade bomb which is one of the deadliest bombs its kind. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* Landmine in Kandahar kills 3 American invading terrorists, wounds 5. A landmine mine planted by Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate during an attack on a U.S invaders military base in Kandahar’s Arghandab district, tore through a group of American cowardly terrorists killing 3 Americans besides wounding 5 who, minutes after the attack, approached the site to chase those who had attacked their base, yesterday night (April 26), Mujahideen officials said. According to locals, the blast was so powerful that it threw the mutilated parts of the bodies of the soldiers across the area. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* Missiles strike Jalalabad city. Two of the missiles hit the Jalalabad Qasar (palace) Monday night, causing the enemy losses of life and injuries in Jalalabad city , the capital of Nangarhar province. A number of puppet Afghan and invaders top-level officials are said to have been present during the missile attack on the palace, but there are no further reports to confirm if any one has been killed or injured. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* Blast rocks Jalalabad city. An explosion took place outside the building of meeting hall in Jalalabad city of Nangarhar province Monday night, damaging the building, where as no losses of life and injures have been reported so far. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* French invading terrorists attacked in Kabul. The French invading terrorists came under Mujahideen attack while they were on an attack mission against Mujahideen in Mujahideen-controlled areas in Sarubi district of Kabul province, on Monday (April 26). According to the report, after two-hour long resistance against Mujahideen, the enemy were made to escape from the area. It is, so far, unclear how many French invaders have been killed or injured during the fighting. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* 2 puppet lieutenants along with 10 terrorists killed in Kunduz battle. Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate, during the clashes with joint puppet army-militia terrorists in Dashti Archi district and Sahrwan and Gul Tarash areas of Kunduz province, killed about 10 terrorists along with commander Siddqu and Khudia Qul, two lieutenants, and wounded 7 more in the afternoon hours of Monday, Apr. 26, 2010. According to local Mujahideen from the area, three of the Mujahideen have sustained injures during the confrontations. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid