Islamic Army in Afghanistan Operations (May 20 2010)
Thursday, May 20, 2010
In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
All Praise and thanks are due to Allah, the Lord of all that exists and may peace and prayers be upon the Messenger of Allah, his family, companions in entirety.
* At least 45 US-NATO terrorists killed, scores wounded in attack on Bagram airbase. More than 45 US-NATO invading terrorists killed and scores injured in the attack on Bagram airbase, on Wednesday morning, (May). According to the details, 20 Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate attacked Bagram airbase, the largest and heavily-secured base of US-NATO in the country, with heavy and small arms in the early morning hours of Wednesday continuing till late morning hours of the day. Our reporter said Mujahideen managed to penetrate into the airbase, armed with explosive vests grenades and heavy and small arms, four of whom carried on martyr bomb attacks, destroying the enemy military base and posts and the rest of the Mujahideen attacked the intended targets, according their tactical planning.
The operation was carried out successfully, in a preplanned and tactical way, killing and wounding dozens of US-NATO terrorists including some the top-level generals and officials as well as causing the enemy severest damages in the explosions and rocket strikes which also caused the fuel storage of the enemy to be set on fire and damaging a number of their military vehicles, Zabihullah Mujahid added.
Zabihullah indicated that 7 of the Mujahideen of the group of 20 carried out martyrdom operation and embraced martyrdom causing the enemy irreparable losses and damages, while the rest of 13 Mujahideen, after bravely fighting the enemy for about 5 hours, returned safely. Wednesday’s operation has been one of the most intense, daring and successful ones since the operation al-Fath began throughout the country. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* 6 Canadian invading terrorists killed and a vehicle destroyed in Kandahar. Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate in an attack on Thursday, May 20th at 12 pm local time, destroyed a vehicle of the Canadian invaders in Khudani area in Kandahar province, in the attack six Canadian terrorists including one of their high rank officer were killed and the vehicle was destroyed. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* 12 US-NATO terrorists killed in Kandahar. At least 7 US-NATO terrorists were killed or wounded in the bombings in Arghandab district of Kandahar, on Wednesday morning (May 19). Likewise, Tuesday’s night bombing killed two US-NATO invaders and wounded three more in the same district. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* Mujahideen Kill Ali Sher District puppet Chief of Security in Khost. May 20, A land mine planted by Mujahideen blew up Corolla car of Jawhar Khan Sabari, district security chief of Ali Sher, Khost province, killing the security chief and destroying his car. He was on his way to the district center when the blast occurred. Three body guards including the district intelligence director of Ali Sher have been killed. The report adds, Jawhar Khan Sabari is the most high-ranking official of the Kabul puppet Kabul Regime killed after the commencement of the Al-Fath operations. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* Mujahideen Hit an Armored American invaders Tank in Zurmat. May 20, According to a report sent by the Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate based in Zurmat district, a group of Mujahideen ambushed a patrol party of the American invading terrorists in Zurmat district Thursday 20, 5, 2010, destroying an armored tank of the enemy. The report adds, two American soldiers aboard the tank have been killed and two others injured. Mujahideen had no casualties during the attack. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* Campaign Commander of Ali Sher Killed in Khost. May 20, Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan killed Sher Mohammad Khan, Campaign Commander of Ali Sher district. He was aboard his corolla car when Mujahideen detonated a planted mine which killed him instantly besides destroying the car. According to the report, he is the second high-ranking official of the puppet Kabul government killed in a mine blast. Earlier, Jawhar Khan , security chief of Ali Sher district was killed in a similar mine explosion. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* Mujahideen Attack puppet Police Security Outpost in Paktya. May 20, Mujahideen in the provincial center of Paktya province attacked security outposts of police, near Gardez, the provincial center. According to eyewitnesses, the outpost has been severely damaged as a result of the attack and a ranger pick-up parked there was destroyed completely. However, no details are available about the life losses caused to the enemy. The attack continued for one hour during which a Mujahid was slightly injured. In a similar incident yesterday, two police men were killed and two injured when their vehicle hit a landmine in the area. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* Mujahideen clash American invaders in Helmand. In Helmand’s Nad Ali district, one American got killed and two injured in a clash with Mujahideen on Wednesday (May 19). Similarly, a US invaders military base came under an attack from Mujahideen but it is not confirmed if any one have been killed or injured. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* 16 puppet army terrorists dead or wounded as Mujahideen attack military convoy in Zabul. Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate, in an ambush attack on the military convoy of puppet army in Zabul’s Shah Jui district, killed or wounded about 16 puppet terrorists and destroyed three of their military vehicles on Wednesday evening (May 19). Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* Mujahideen kill scores, destroys 24 vehicles amid operation al-Fath in Wardag. Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate, in a series of attacks carried out simultaneously on logistical-cum-military convoy of US-NATO invaders destroyed about 15 logistical trucks and 9 vehicles of invaders and puppet terrorists in Sayedabad district of Wardag, on Wednesday (May 19), the report said. About 6 puppet and 4 invader terrorists were killed and in the attack Mujahideen carried out during the countrywide operation Al-Fath. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* US-NATO invaders convoy comes under attack in Ghazni. At least 4 puppet army terrorists were killed in an attack by Mujahideen on the logistical and military convoy of the enemy in Andar district of Ghazni province on Wednesday (May 19). Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* 7 US-NATO terrorists killed in Uruzgan. At least 7 US-NATO terrorists were killed on Wednesday as their tank hit a roadside bomb blast in Tarin Kowt city, the capital of Uruzgan province.
In another incident, a blast struck and destroyed a tank of US invaders elsewhere in this city, killing about 4 Americans on Wednesday. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* 2 British invaders military tanks destroyed in Helmand. Two of the British military armored tanks were destroyed as a result of the roadside mine explosions in Gerishk district of Helmand, killing and wounding all the soldiers in the tanks on Wednesday (May 19).
Also Wednesday, some 3 Britons were killed and 4 hurt as a group of foot patrol struck a mine blast elsewhere in this district of Helmand. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* Mujahideen attack US invaders logistic convoy in Wardag. Mujahideen ambushed a logistical convoy of US cowardly forces in Sayedabad district of Wardag, destroying two of the enemy’s logistical trucks, one of which was loaded with a damaged US military tank, on Wednesday evening (May 19). The report adds the enemy have suffered deadly losses but it is still not clear how many have been killed or injured in the operation. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* Young afghan army Soldier killed five Afghan army soldiers in Lashkarga. A young soldier on Thursday night (May 19), out of true Islamic feelings and Afghan spirit shot and killed 5 puppet army soldiers and wounded 6 more who were holding a meeting in the residence of the former chief of NDS (KAHD) a local spy agency of US-NATO invaders in Lashkar Gah city, the capital of Helmand province. According to the report, the young soldiers was mercilessly beaten to death and was tied to a military vehicles and was being dragged behind the vehicle through the city, where the thousands of Americans and Britons are stationed in the city under the so-called name of human rights; in spite of the fact that a dead body is treated in such wicked and harsh way which is a flagrant denial of human rights. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* Puppet Police chief of Alisher district killed in Khost. Jowhar Khan Saberi, district police chief in the province’s Alisher district got killed along with his bodyguards on Thursday morning (May 20) as his vehicle was hit and and smashed into pieces. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* 7 killed as puppet police vehicle hits roadside bomb in Kandahar About 7 puppet police terrorists were killed in a mine blast that struck and eliminated a police vehicle in Kandahar’s Rigistan district Thursday night (May 18). Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* 3 NATO invading terrorists killed in Helmand. On later Wednesday (May 19), a roadside mine explosion killed three invading terrorists along with one of their trained dogs while they were walking to their military outpost in Gerishk district of Helmand. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* US-NATO invaders base attacked in Helmand. Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan carried out an attack on the military base of US-NATO cowardly in the village of Babaji, Helmand, causing the invaders deadly losses and severe damages on Sunday, May 16, 2010. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* 2 US invaders tanks destroyed in clash with Mujahid in Logar. Mujahid amid recently-launched operation al-Fath which is successfully in progress across the country carried out intense fighting against American cowardly terrorists near Poli Alam city, the capital of Logar yesterday (May 17). According to the report, two of the US tanks got hit and destroyed in Mujahideen rocket strikes in a one-hour long fighting, whereas it is not, so far, clear how many American terrorists have been killed or wounded. Witnesses said the US helicopters bombed the area severely following the clash. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* Mujahideen clash American invaders forces in Marjah. Mujahideen of the Islamic clashed with US cowardly terrorists in the town of Marjah on Monday (May 17). The fighting lasted one and a half a hour in which the enemy suffered losses of life and injuries but it is not clear how many of the US terrorists got killed during the clash.
In another news from Helmand province, Mujahideen in a guerrilla attack on the US patrol, killed one American terrorists and wounded two elsewhere in Marjah.
Also Monday, one of the US military tanks got blown up and badly damaged in a mine blast, killing or wounding all the American terrorists in Marjah. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* 2 military vehicle destroyed in Zabul. Two of the military vehicle of security guards escorting a logistical convoy of NATO invaders forces got hit by roadside mine explosions and destroyed in Zabul’s Shari Safa district on Wednesday morning (May 19), killing 6 terrorists. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* PRT building attacked in Ghazni. One of the PRT center where a number of the domestic and NATO terrorists are stationed, got attacked yesterday (May 18), according to the report, several missiles truck the building causing the enemy heavy losses of life and injuries. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* Mujahideen kill 5 puppet police terrorists in Farah. Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate, in an attack on a police check post in Farah’s Shar district of Farah, killed 5 policemen and wounded another 3 yesterday evening (May 18). Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* British invaders tank destroyed in Helmand. A roadside bomb in Helmand’s Gerishk district hit and destroyed one of the military tanks of the British terrorists on Tuesday (May 18), killing all the Britons traveling in the tank. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* 2 Polish terrorists killed, one hurt in Ghazni. Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate, in an ambush attack on the Polish foot terrorists in Andar district of Ghazni, killed two terrorists and wounded another one on Wednesday morning. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* 2 French invading terrorists killed in Kapisa. Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate in an attack on the foot patrol of the French invaders forces, killed two French cowardly terrorists as well as wounding several others on Wednesday morning (May 19). According to the report, the attacked was followed by a violent gunfight, in the French cowardly invaders opened blind fire on surrounding areas, killing two non-combatant civilians, both of the victims have been reported to be women. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* Puppet Mayor vehicle struck by blast in Nangarhar. A roadside bomb tore through vehicle of Mudir Hassan, Mayor of Bati Kowt district of Nangarhar province on Wednesday morning (May 19), Mujahideen officials said. The target and his son were traveling in the vehicle when the incident took place; however, it is not, so far, clear that the Mayor who had been the primary target has been killed or wounded. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* 4 dead puppet army terrorists, 3 wounded as vehicle of ANA hits roadside bomb in Paktia. A roadside bomb blast hit and eliminated one of the military vehicles of puppet army, in Gardiz city, capital of Paktia province on Wednesday, killing 4 terrorists and wounding 3. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* 2 American terrorists killed, 2 injured in bombing in Marjah. Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate, in an attack on the patrol of the US terrorists in Marjah, killed about two American terrorists and wounded another two on Wednesday (May 19). Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* Puppet army terrorist shot dead in Uruzgan. A terrorists of puppet army while riding a motorcycle got shot and killed in Tarin Kowt city, the capital of Uruzgan on Wednesday morning (May 19). The motorcycle and the weapon of the target were, however, taken by Mujahideen who had carried out the attack. Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* 5 invading terrorists killed as NATO tank blown apart in bombing in Zabul. At least 5 NATO terrorists, likely to be Romanians, were killed Wednesday morning (May 19) when their tank struck a roadside bomb in the city of Kalat, the capital of Zabul. The tank was badly damaged in the attack killing all the terrorists including their local translator. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* Mujahideen attack military base of puppet army in Ghazni. Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate, in an attack on the military base of puppet army, killed one terrorist and wounded two more besides damaging their base and one of the their vehicles on Wednesday (May 19). Reported by Zabihullah Mujahid
* 7 killed as puppet police vehicle hits roadside bomb in Kandahar. About 7 puppet police terrorists were killed in a mine blast that struck and eliminated a police vehicle in Kandahar’s Rigistan district yesterday night (May 18). Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf
* 3 NATO terrorists killed in Helmand. On later Wednesday (May 19), a roadside mine explosion killed three foreign terrorists along with one of their trained dogs while they were walking to their military outpost in Gerishk district of Helmand. Reported by Qari Muhammad Yousuf